Hey Friends ! I am going to tell you some adventurous places of USA in this article which draws oohs and aahs from the visitors some of these are listed below:-
- Grand Canyon – A natural wonder :- One of the world’s natural wonders, the iconic Grand Canyon draws attention from visitors perched at the edge of its towering cliffs. Carved by the copper-colored Colorado River, the colorful rock layers record billions of years of history and hide many unique species.The Grand Canyon continues to be a landmark that draws several millions of visitors every year. Rock matter found there dates back to approximately two billion years, and the nearly 300 miles of land hold around 70 different species of animals. Touring the Grand Canyon is an experience like none other.
2. Yellowstone National Park :- It’s a natural beauty and was listed in world’s heritage site.The Yellowstone Caldera is a volcanic caldera and supervolcano located in Yellowstone National Park in the United States, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Super volcano. The caldera and most of the park are located in the northwest corner of Wyoming.
3. Kauai :- Some reasons that you should visit this place is blissful beaches,undeniable charm, luxurious digs, wild waterfalls and many more. Kauai is geologically the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands.Each island in Hawaii holds a special place and is unique in its own way, creating a mystique that makes them all stand apart from each other, but also working together to create a beautiful synergy that makes Hawaii such a magical place.
4. Lake Tahoe :- Lake Tahoe is a large freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, straddling the border of California and Nevada. It’s known for its beaches and ski resorts.Tahoe is a place where you expect to indulge yourself. Whether you are vacationing here, are a seasonal resident or live in the area all year long, you want to spend your time in a luxurious setting, eat the finest foods and enjoy world-class entertainment. But you may be surprised to learn that this same best of the best experience also applies to the water you drink here. Tahoe water is recognized as being among the best water in the world. And we’re not talking about some water in a fancy bottle from the shelves of a gourmet food retailer. No, when you turn the tap on your sink, the water that comes out of the faucet is not only cleaner, safer and healthier than bottled water, but it is also much better for the environment.
5. Sedona:- Sedona is an Arizona desert town near Flagstaff that’s surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls and pine forests. It’s noted for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. Uptown Sedona is dense with New Age shops, spas and art galleries. On the town’s outskirts, numerous trailheads access Red Rock State Park, which offers bird-watching, hiking and picnicking spots.Fortunately, Sedona in autumn offers ample compensation to mere cogs in the universe like us: crisp, juniper-scented air; glorious sunsets; and great places to lay your head after a day’s trek.
Everyone loves to visit these places because of its scenic beauty and recreational opportunities, both indoors and outside, make this region one of the world’s top destination spots. It’s only natural that vacationers also want to share the experience with their non-human companions, but traveling to these places with a canine companion does require some extra preparation, care and diligence.
Nowadays getting electronic visa for USA is easy and simple ; you just need to fill online application form for ESTA and submit it online and after few days you can get your ESTA visa USA. We have shared lots of travel related information about USA in our previous post.